Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[009] Midweek Check-in

Phew.

That's all I really have to say about 30 Day Shred.

Since I started the regime a week and a half ago, I have been pretty consistent in doing the exercises every night. I started with level 1 and decided to move up to level 2 a few nights ago, figuring I'd be okay to do level 2.

Oh boy, level 2 is kicking my ass SO HARD. I can't even do some of the exercises without having to stop midway to catch my breath or, you know, give up. The plank exercises are what kill me, but they're definitely working. Hell, level 1 kicked my ass at first and now I can go through all of the exercises without stopping.

I've only been at it a week and a half, but I'm noticing small changes: my knees don't hurt anymore; my arms feel toner (I keep flexing to feel my biceps, lol); I'm sleeping deeper! (after many months of having issues sleeping); and I think my abs feel tighter (I could be imagining that, though, ha!). The DVD was well worth the $9 and more. I still plan on going to the gym, obviously, since I have a membership there, but on the weeknights when I know it's going to be horrendously crowded, at least I have this DVD to fall back on! I plan on getting her other DVDs just to complement the 30DS as well.

In other news, I had an eye appointment today in Westlake Village and thought I'd be smart by taking the back way. I'd never driven the 23 before today.

Scary stuff, let me tell you. Curvy roads in the rain and an already nervous Tritia do not mix. But I made it there on time; appointment took less than 10 mins. I got lots of extra samples of eye drops though, lol.

Until Sunday...! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment