Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Check-In: September 30, 2012

Current Weight, as of 09/30/2012: 130.0 lbs.
Pounds lost since last weigh-in: --
Goal Weight: 125-130 lbs.  

Another week, another check-in!  As you can see, I gained 0.2 lbs., but I know it's from the very carb heavy meal I ate at 9 pM last night.  I was craving carbs and thus had some pandesal and chocolate milk.  It was delicious, by the way.

I'm trying to get myself back to eating within my calorie range.  I was doing really well over the summer, but now that school and internship have started, I haven't been as ... proactive as I should be.  I often get to eat at my internship, which is nice, but I admit that I am off on my portion control.  Add to the fact that I am really tired every night, which just makes me want to eat more.  That's a recipe for a disaster, if I ever heard one.  

I told myself that starting this week, I will be better.  My cravings have been a bit intense lately (PMS, anyone?) so I've been snacking quite a bit.  I've been wanting to eat chocolate, too; while I love eating chocolate, I want it more lately!  Luckily, Halloween is about a month away, which means stores are selling candy in bulk -- and in small portions!  I ended up buying a bag of fun-size peanut M&M's -- just 90 calories per fun-size bag.  It's really all I need and it satisfies my cravings quite well!  

This TurboFire program is kicking my ass, haaaaard.  I'm not joking when I say that I want to start crying at points during the workout because it's so intense.  I haven't cried yet but damned if I don't think about it at least once a week!  I haven't dropped any weight since starting, which is understandable,  but I can feel myself getting stronger!  Hell, I can see it, too, especially in my legs!  

Well, I am off for the night to get ready for tomorrow and the rest of my week.  Hope it treats you well -- and Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment