Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Check-In: October 7 & 14, 2012

All right, so here's the deal.  I didn't add a Sunday Check-In last week because I was lazy.  Nothing had changed -- I stayed put at 130.0 lbs. -- so I figured that a check-in was not needed.  But really, as I mentioned, it was because I was lazy.

Here's the check-in for this week:

Current Weight, as of 09/30/2012: 128.6 lbs.
Pounds lost since last weigh-in: 1.4 lbs.
Goal Weight: 125-130 lbs.   

Can I just say -- I am at the lowest weight I have ever been since I started this weight-loss journey!

Pretty exciting, eh?  I am now only 3.6 lbs. away from the lowest of the range I'd like to be in, and TurboFire is what's been helping me get there lately.  I frickin' love it.  

Well, I have some schoolwork to which I must attend, but have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment