Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Check-In: November 4, 2012

Current Weight, as of 11/4/2012: 128.0 lbs.
Ideal Range: 125-130 lbs.  
~~~
With Halloween happening this past week -- and the candy that went along with it -- I am quite surprised that my weight is as low as it is at the moment.  Since I've been on this fitness journey, 128.0 is the lowest I have been!  I ate horribly this past week (who am I kidding, this whole month really) so seeing any kind of weight loss is surprising.

Today also marks the end of my 2nd month of TurboFire.  Can I just say -- I FRICKIN' LOVE IT.  I have one more month to go and I am looking forward to repeating the workout again.  I plan on getting the Advanced DVD's (because I'm a BEAST) and going through that, too.  I'm hoping some money falls into my hands somehow so that I can get it in the next few weeks.  I really want to get through the Advanced portion, but I know that I can go through it another time if I can't do it this time around!

I'm determined to make November a great month.  There's already less than two months left in the year.  And, by this time next year, I should be back home in California, job huntin' like a fiend. Which means my days of grad school are numbered!  I'm ready to leave, though.  I love Chicago but I miss California like crazy.

Anyhow, I have quite the busy month so I need to get working.  Have a wonderful week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment