Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2013. Some words.

This week has been rough.

The events in Boston and Texas hurt my heart and stressed me out.  In terms of Boston, I will never understand how people can just hurt others like that.  It was horrifying and saddening.  

As I searched for something, anything, to help me feel better, I came across this quote from Mr. Rogers:

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of 'disaster,' I remember my mother's words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers--so many caring people in this world." - Mr. Rogers


I needed some optimism and I found it in that quote.

My thoughts and heart are with those in Boston, Texas, and anyone who is currently going through troubles in their lives.
~~~

As of this morning, I am 131.8 lbs. Motivation this week was just off and this weekend wasn't great.  I start my advanced DVDs for TurboFire tomorrow and I'm excited.  Hopefully my motivation will return because I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment