Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Check-In: June 30, 2013

Current Weight, as of 6/30/13: 132.4 lbs.
Goal by July 21, 2013: 130.0
~~~
I didn’t update last week because I got lazy.  That’s the honest truth.  I was disappointed in myself, not having lost any weight, and didn’t feel like posting something to convey that.

However, I do return with better news this week.  Last week, I weighed in at 133.6 lbs.  Today, I weighed in at 132.4 lbs.!  That’s a total loss of 1.2 lbs.!  Yipee!  I definitely ate better this week (though I did have two cheat days) and it was mostly cardio for me, as it was Recovery week for TurboFire.  I typically lose the extra pounds when I do cardio.

I am pretty excited as I am on track to be 130 lbs. by July 21.  I am going to try to continue eating better this week as well.  I did a quick shopping trip yesterday and bought fruits and yogurts for snacking. 

Today is my last day of TurboFire for a while.  Well, it’s the last day of strictly using that as my main program.  I’ve devised my own workout schedule to incorporate walking/jogging outside and interspersed some TurboFire classes with it, because I love it that much.  I’m working on my review for it and I hope to post it soon.  Hint: It’s going to be mostly positive.

In other news, I will be graduating in less than a month!  By this time next month, graduation will be over and I will be getting ready to move back to California.  I can't believe that my time in Chicago is nearly finished; these two years have sped by very quickly.  I do have to say, as much as I love this city (it will always, always be mine), I am ready to go back home to the Golden State.


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment