Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Weigh-In: June 16, 2013. It's been a bad week!

Current Weight, as of 6/9/13: 133.8 lbs.
Goal by July 21, 2013: 130.0

I am entirely guilty of having a horrible week in terms of eating, thus the one pound gain.  I’m not stressing too much about it, but it does bum me out to see a higher number on the scale!  However, I’m not going to make excuses as to why I weigh that much.  I ate very carb and fat heavy this week; it started last Sunday, when I ordered this fat cheeseburger and waffle fries and Chicago style poutine, and the downward spiral continued throughout the week.  It was capped off last night when I decided that I just had to make chicken and dumplings in the slow cooker.  It was delicious but I didn’t like the dumplings, so I took out each one and threw them away.

I’m making a promise to eat better this week, somehow.  Though I did just return from Walgreens with some Peanut M&M’s and tortilla chips in hand, I promise to keep my meals in check.  In case you haven’t noticed, I have a new goal: to be 130.0 lbs by July 21, which is about a week until I graduate from my master’s program!  I really loved being at 130.0 lbs, and though it isn’t too many away from where I am, I would like to get back to it somehow.  I still have about a month to lose about 4 lbs., which isn’t so bad.

Well, I’ve got to get some prep done for the week.  This is my last week of clients (*sniff*), and from there it’s paperwork and then I’m done with internship.  Hope you all have a great week!

PS: Thank you to my awesome sister, Erica, for my new header! AND HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment