Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Check-In: June 9, 2013. New Shoes!

Current Weight, as of 6/9/13: 132.8 lbs.
Ideal Range: 130-135 lbs.

I really like how “132” looks together, so I was glad to see that I was back in that range.  It was nice to see the lower number on the scale this morning, that’s for sure.  I’ve been eating just a little bit better this week, plus I started my last month of TurboFire.  I don’t know what program I will do next, but whatever it is, it’s going to kick my butt just as hard.

Ryka Transpires from DSW
Unfortunately, today has not been so productive.  I am quite sore from yesterday’s HIIT workout, so I am resting my muscles a bit.  I did take a bit of a walk while shopping around this afternoon, but unfortunately I know that it isn’t enough.  I’ll probably end up exercising somehow later tonight, though.  I already feel guilty about what I ate for dinner (a cheeseburger and French fries).

In other news, the weather has been getting (somewhat) warmer here in Chicago.  For whatever reason, the warm weather triggers my need to go shopping, so that’s what I did this weekend.  I bought these Ryka Transpires from DSW yesterday for my TurboFire classes.  I used them once and they’re pretty great!  I also ended up buying a new bra (I’ve been wearing the wrong size all of these years and been in complete denial about it) and two new tops from Marshall’s.  I was in kind of a grouchy mood before going to Marshall’s today, but oddly enough, the shopping made me feel better.  Retail therapy. ;)

Well, I better get going and try to prepare myself for a busy week.  I’ve got internship until the end of the month plus summer school started up this past week.  Can’t wait for another break!


No comments:

Post a Comment