Sunday, January 27, 2013

An Update!


I haven’t updated this blog in forever, I know.  I am really bad at consistently updating, though I have been consistently exercising and recording m weight on the MyFitnessPal app.

I guess I should give a quick update on how things are going.  I went back home to California in mid-December and did not exercise much while I was at home.  Not only did I not exercise much, but I ate lots of yummy food – hey, it was the holidays!  Then, when I came back to Chicago, I gained another two pounds.  Thus, I am sitting pretty at 133.6, and I have been for the past three or so weeks, I think.

That’s a nearly 5 lb. weight gain since I last weighed myself.  While I am content in staying +/-5 lbs. from 130 lbs., seeing the number go up was pretty disappointing.  I am back to working out with TurboFire so I am hoping that my weight will get back down again.  I think I dropped the last few pounds while I was in the “Cardio” part of the program, which makes sense.  I also now have the Advanced DVD’s for TurboFire, which I am ridiculously excited about.   It’s probably going to kill me, but in a good way.

I am currently working on my review for TurboFire, so expect that up soon.  In the meantime, I’m going to get some work done for classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment