Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Check-In: February 3, 2013

Current Weight, as of 2/3/13: 132.6 lbs.
Ideal Range: 125-130 lbs.
---
Woohoo!  I am finally starting to drop my Holiday Weight that I gained over Winter Break.  It was a relief to see it a pound down this morning, I tell you what.

Oh, excuse me for that last part.  I've been watching a lot of King of the Hill (and I loooooooove it)!

Things here in good ol' Chitown have been busy.  It's my spring semester of grad school (my last semester, if you don't count summer), I'm doing about 20 hours of internship a week, and I am trying to keep myself sane.  I feel a bit shocked that I have been doing grad school for almost two years; it's flown by and oh the things I have learned.  Not just in school, but in my personal life.  I've grown.  Oh, and to top it off, I turn 28 in about a month!

Well, it's about time for me to get cleaning my apartment, so I'll sign off here.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment