Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Check-In: February 10, 2013

Current Weight, as of 2/10/13: 131.0 lbs.
Ideal Range: 125-130 lbs.
---
The holiday weight is continuing to shed, although I'm pretty sure I put on at leas two pounds today with the food I ate.  Oh well, haha.  It was good and I was having bad cravings for carbs and chocolate.  My cravings usually don't get that bad, but they were today.  

It's been busy the past few weeks and I am feeling it.  My weekend is essentially over and I am not ready for another week to start.  There's a ton of stuff to get done in the next week and I have to start job hunting in California.  If you know of anyone in California who is looking for someone with a master's in Clinical Psychology/Counseling Psychology, please send them my way.  I need a job once I graduate.  

I'm off for the night (and most likely, the week).  Catch you all next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment