Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Check-In: February 24, 2013

Current Weight, as of 2/24/13: 130.8 lbs.
Ideal Range: 125-130 lbs.

-------
I don't have much time to write this entry, as I woke up way late today (10:30 AM!) and need to get tons of things done for school.  I have a 25-30 page paper that is due on March 5th and I am determined to get a good amount of it done today.

As you can see, I am 130.8 lbs as of this morning!  Woohoo!  It probably helps that I've been attempting to stick close to my calorie goal lately and that I have been exercising as needed.  I am hoping to be down to 130 lbs. next weekend, and then from there, maintain my weight.  I think 130 is a good number for me, and +/- 2 lbs from that is where I feel comfortable.  Last week, I weighed in 

The next week and few days is going to be stressful and I need to be very mindful of what I eat.  When I am stressed, I like to eat really fatty food: cheeseburgers, french fries, anything that is bad for me, I want to eat.  I am going to try to not eat out too much this week and try to not stress out too badly, so we'll see how that goes!

Well, time to go and get my day started.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment