Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday (Saturday) Weigh In: June 2, 2013

Current Weight, as of 6/1/13: 133.2 lbs.
Ideal Range: 130-135 lbs.

I read somewhere that instead of having a specific weight, a goal range is better.  I figured that doing a range would ease my anxiety a bit and in reality, +/- 5 lbs. does not look that different on me.  It's when my weight starts going up or down after the 5 lb. range that I start to worry.  Though I like to be towards the lower end of the spectrum, this is the range that works best for me.

Also, I cheated.  Yes, you read that right.  I weighed myself on Saturday morning instead of Sunday because I knew I would weigh more on Sunday morning.  I’ve been going out during the weekends with a good friend of mine, Carmen, and we tend to eat and then shop.  I have to say that the food isn’t always the healthiest of choices, haha!  Plus, since we’re on our feet most of the day, my feet and legs are tired and I skip my exercising on Saturdays.  So, yeah.  That is why I weighed myself on Saturday instead of Sunday.

After weeks of not feeling motivated to do anything and seriously struggling through my work outs, I am finally feeling that motivation come back.   Last weekend, I saw my weight hit 134 lbs and I was pretty bummed out about it, but I copped it to the fact that it was that time of the month for me.  It did slowly go down during the week, but as you can see, I did not go down to my goal for the week, which was 132 lbs.  Oh well, new week next week. =)

School starts next week as well.  I am looking forward to it.  Having the month off of May was nice, I admit, but I am beginning to get restless.  You know what I like to do when I’m bored?  Either eat or shop.  Lately, it’s been the latter.  Carmen and I have been hitting downtown Chicago every weekend and browsing things to buy.  We usually eat and then go shopping, but until yesterday I had not found much to buy.  However, American Eagle emailed me a coupon and their clearance was an extra 50% off, so I bought midi-shorts and a top.  I didn’t frequent that store much before, but they’re the one store where I find consistent sizing in their bottoms!

Well, I’ve got things to do and school to prepare for on this gloomy Sunday morning.  Hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment