Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wedding Weight Watch 2014 - And So, It Begins

Current Weight: 135.2 lbs (February 2, 2014)
Goal Weight: 130 lbs – 135 lbs

Yes, friends, we’re starting this again.  And we’re going to do this a little differently.  I need something to hold me accountable, so this is what we’re going to do, to make sure that I am exercising.

This picture is a bit old (2012), but this is how I feel!
Every Sunday night, I’ll make a post with my current weight – and the workouts I’ve done from the previous week.  I may post about my food, too, but that’s already taken care of with MyFitnessPal.  My goal is to workout at least 5 out of the 7 days of the week.  Currently, I’m going to be utilizing Hip Hop Abs and going to make that my main mode of working out.  I’ll also incorporate other things, too, because I’m flexible like that. ;)

I’m not going to lie – this is going to be challenging.  My new job leaves me physically and emotionally drained and I come home most nights pretty damned tired.  It’s a challenging job, and I am both scared and excited for the future.  But I want to start getting back into shape, especially since I am getting married in 2015!  I want to look hot in my wedding dress, and I want to be able to dance all night long.


Anyhow, I wanted to add this initial update and then take off with it on Sunday.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment