Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Check-In: August 31, 2014

Current Weight, as of 8/31/14: 142.2 lbs.
Goal: 130 lbs - 35 lbs
~~~
I'm up a whole pound.  Whoops.

Here's an assessment of how I did on my goals this week:

  • Sunday: Go for an hour walk in the evening. - Eh, somewhat completed; I did a 45 minute walk while staying with my parents.
  • Monday: Go for an hour walk before leaving for training. - Skipped it completely.
  • Tuesday: Go for an hour walk before leaving for training. - Did about 45 minutes once I got back to my own house from training.
  • Wednesday: Go for an hour walk in the morning before work.  After work, go to the gym to get my gym pass/membership. - Yeah, so I didn't get a gym membership yet.  Work hours didn't permit it.  Didn't do my hour either before, but after work.
  • Thursday: Wake-up at 5 AM to go to the gym. - No gym membership and did not walk after work, either, due to a late workday.
  • Friday: Wake up at 5 AM to go to the gym. - Skipped walking.
  • Saturday: Wake up at 5 AM to go to the gym. - Went to the gym and signed up, yeehaw!  I also took our pup for a quick 30 minute walk in the morning.
  • Sunday: Rest - Anything but. 

While things didn't quite go the way I planned, I did manage to get my membership yesterday and I am pretty pumped to start going again.  I am leaving here in a few to get a good workout in and -- oh my god -- I am so excited.  

So here's to a better week.  My plans?  At least 45 mins the gym, Sunday - Saturday, with a rest next Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment